DS-PoS Software Solution – EPOS system designed for the hospitality industry
Longer opening hours, a greater selection of drinks and more adventurous menus are increasing competition in the licensed trade. With customer satisfaction a top priority you need a bar system that improves your guests’ experience, increasing speed of service, whilst still delivering accurate management information.
DS-PoS software provides POS systems to put you firmly in control of both your money and stock.With minimal training required, your POS systems will deliver immediate improvements across all functions of your pub estate.
DS-PoS software - Simplicity of Operation
The DS-PoS software combines user operations and management controls on the touch screen POS terminal. The DS-PoS software has been designed for the pub manager with simplicity of operation being key. Whether placing orders or accepting your deliveries at sites a quick and straightforward operation is required, after selecting the supplier by just using the touch screen, orders are placed and deliveries accepted. That's right no back computer needed at each pub site!
Powerful Touch screen POS Solution
- DS-PoS software has been optimised for the Tysso POS-6000 series terminal to deliver powerful functionality and ease of use.
- Tysso POS terminals have already achieved design awards and the POS-6000 design is an excellent example of innovative thinking using aluminium curved stand design to maximise the touch screen angle and also incorporates space to provide excellent cable management.
- The Tysso POS-6000 is supplied with the Full-Flat bezel free capacitive touch screen which provides a spill proof solution making it ideal for the busy bar, restaurant or fast food applications as well as retail. The true flat touch screen also makes it very easy to wipe clean. The design includes easy access USB ports for keyboard and mouse but even they are sealed when not in use.
- The POS-6000 also has new up-to-date processors ranging from energy-saving Atom Dual Core to Performance/energy balanced Core-i CPUs. The choice includes fanless cooling designed D2550 processor or Low noise system with smart fan for the Core-i processors.
- The new designed I-Button (Dallas key) and magnetic stripe card reader (MSR) options will also integrate with the POS-6000 seamlessly into the housing.
- Pos tilling operation is controlled for each operator by using a Dallas key fob to quickly sign ON/OFF the terminal which means when using the capacitive touch screen technology the response is instant so each transaction is fast and accurate.
- POS-6000 terminal also combines a 15” touch screen with multiple viewing heights and angles, ensuring the operator can serve customers throughout the day with ease.
- Developed by Tysso award-winning industrial designers the Tysso POS-6000 series is a new breed of Touch screen EPoS terminal that combines great looks with the latest touch technology and robust durability.
DS-PoS Software - Security
It is easy to reward your hardworking bar staff as each transaction is logged so that staff reports show the level of productivity.
Security of the system is further enhanced with a money declaration feature and detailed financial reporting to track profitability of each site.
DS-Stock Head office Software
- DS-Stock software manages your stock over the internet in real time providing accurate up to date information
- Manage menu consistency and purchasing decisions allowing only agreed product ranges to be stocked.
- Monitor and respond to market trends
- Predict staffing requirements
- Analyse transactions with a full electronic journal
The DS PoS software solution is used by Bravo Inns Limited to provide an EPOS system in all their managed houses.
Back in 2003, Bravo Inns management team identified a niche. The community pub.
They decided the sector had been failing, with under investment, poor maintenance, unsympathetic refurbishment and non-existent marketing topping our list. They then set about acquiring 30 pubs under the name of Bold Pub Company from Telford to West Yorkshire, to prove that, properly managed, there is still a place for the community pub. They eventually sold the business in 2007.
To build on their success and do things even better, they then set up Bravo Inns Limited. With headquarters in Warrington, they started with just 5 pubs.
A very successful acquisition programme has seen that grow to 34 houses across Greater Manchester, North Cheshire and Lancashire.
For more information see : http://www.bravoinnscorporate.com/
Northern Restaurant & Bar Exhibition
DS PoS software is also on show on Stand 104 hosted by Definitive EPOS Systems Ltd at the Northern Restaurant & Bar exhibition on the 17th and 18th March.
For more product details or if you are interested in becoming a reseller please call 01525 388811