Tysso GS-6500 laser barcode scanner with USB interface
The new Tysso GS-6500 laser scanner
International POS Ltd News
Keep up to date with the latest news from International POS Ltd. and the ePOS industry.
Tysso GS-6500 laser barcode scanner with USB interface
Definitive EPOS Solutions show Equis EPOS software on the new Tysso POS 1000 terminal at Barcode Expo, Liverpool
The venue for this year's Barcode Expo Exhibition is the Camp & Furnace, 67 Greenland street, Liverpool L1 0BY on Tuesday October 13th between 10.30 -17.00.
See Equis Software Solution on Definitive EPOS Solutions Stand 19
EPOS system designed for the hospitality industry
Longer opening hours, a greater selection of drinks and more adventurous menus are increasing competition in the licensed trade. With customer satisfaction a top priority you need a bar system that improves your guests’ experience, increasing speed of service, whilst still delivering accurate management information.
Equis software provides POS systems to put you firmly in control of both your money and stock.With minimal training required, your POS systems will deliver immediate improvements across all functions of your pub estate.
Equis Hospitality software - Simplicity of Operation
The Equis software combines user operations and management controls on the touch screen POS terminal. The Equis software has been designed for the pub manager with simplicity of operation being key. Whether placing orders or accepting your deliveries at sites a quick and straightforward operation is required, after selecting the supplier by just using the touch screen, orders are placed and deliveries accepted.
That's right no back computer needed at each pub site!
Powerful Touch screen POS System
- Equis software has been optimised for the Tysso POS-6000 series terminal to deliver powerful functionality and ease of use.
- Tysso POS terminals have already achieved design awards and the POS-6000 design is an excellent example of innovative thinking using aluminium curved stand design to maximise the touch screen angle and also incorporates space to provide excellent cable management.
- The Tysso POS-6000 and the new POS 1000 is supplied with the Full-Flat bezel free touch screen which provides a spill proof solution making it ideal for the busy bar, restaurant or fast food applications as well as retail. The true flat touch screen also makes it very easy to wipe clean. The design includes easy access USB ports for keyboard and mouse but even they are sealed when not in use.
- Pos tilling operation is controlled for each operator by using a Dallas key fob to quickly sign ON/OFF the terminal which means when using the capacitive touch screen technology the response is instant so each transaction is fast and accurate.
- Tysso POS terminals also combines a 15” touch screen with multiple viewing heights and angles, ensuring the operator can serve customers throughout the day with ease.
- Developed by Tysso award-winning industrial designers provide a new breed of Touch screen EPoS terminal that combines great looks with the latest touch technology and robust durability.
Equis Software - Security
It is easy to reward your hardworking bar staff as each transaction is logged so that staff reports show the level of productivity.
Security of the system is further enhanced with a money declaration feature and detailed financial reporting to track profitability of each site.
Equis Head office Software
- Equis software manages your stock over the internet in real time providing accurate up to date information
- Manage menu consistency and purchasing decisions allowing only agreed product ranges to be stocked.
- Monitor and respond to market trends
- Predict staffing requirements
- Analyse transactions with a full electronic journal
The Equis software solution is used by Bravo Inns Limited to provide an EPOS system in all their managed houses.
Back in 2003, Bravo Inns management team identified a niche. The community pub.
They decided the sector had been failing, with under investment, poor maintenance, unsympathetic refurbishment and non-existent marketing topping our list. They then set about acquiring 30 pubs under the name of Bold Pub Company from Telford to West Yorkshire, to prove that, properly managed, there is still a place for the community pub. They eventually sold the business in 2007.
To build on their success and do things even better, they then set up Bravo Inns Limited. With headquarters in Warrington, they started with just 5 pubs.
A very successful acquisition programme has seen that grow to 35 houses across Greater Manchester, North Cheshire and Lancashire.
For more information see : http://www.bravoinns.com/
or Call IPOS on 01524 388811 for more information
One of the benefits of investing in the Tysso POS 6000 touch screen terminal is that the capacitive touch screen opens up new features which may be utilised as part of the point of service operation.
One of these is the 'Flick' feature which may be integrated into the sales transaction processing procedures for certain functions.
To access the settings search “flick” on the start menu and use the windows configuration utility where various flicks can have custom commands.
Normal copy, paste and delete functions may be used but also bespoke commands may be set to work as EPOS functions like 'Last item Void' This may be useful if the touch screen button is on a different screen so you could utilise the function with a back flick whilst still maintaining the security set for the cashier.
For more details call IPOS on 01524 388811
New Stax Trade Centre in Glasgow install STL Technology Solutions software including the Cash & Carry EPOS System
Leading wholesaler Stax Trade Centres are opening a sixth branch in Glasgow at the end of August 2015. The new dual purpose distribution centre and cash & carry is set to be the company’s second depot in Scotland, following on from the Edinburgh branch, which opened in September 2011.This is the first Stax branch purpose designed to accommodate a fully delivered operation, whilst still combining the benefits of cash & carry. The site will enjoy 500 bays, 42 promotion ends and 10 checkouts ensuring that customers will have the same standard of experience that they have come to expect of the existing branches.
STL Technology Solutions provide the wholesale industry IT solutions specifically designed for cash & carry depots. The checkouts will use a bespoke Preh KeyTec POS keyboard designed by STL. The cash & carry trade counter environment is pretty rugged which is why STL chose the Preh KeyTec robust keyboards which are designed to withstand heavy usage and are tested to withstand 30 Million key strokes which ensures return on investment.The Preh KeyTec MCI 128 Keyboard also incorporates a magnetic swipe reader which is used by supervisors to authorise certain cashier transactions to provide added security to the system at point of service.
International POS Ltd (IPOS) have been a long term partner with STL Technology Solutions and this year are celebrating 25 years in business as exclusive UK distributor of Tysso POS systems and UK Distributor & Preferred Partner of Preh KeyTec.
The latest update includes the following additional standard reports available with Poswyse Retail EPOS Software to all customers as part of the software support contract:
Note: The Programmes Sold Report is specifically for sporting clubs for sales of their match day programmes.
Please call 01524 388811 for any further information or see: